Uncover the Critical Drivers of Sales Performance
Analyze internal and external data to assess the key sales performance factors:
- Sales roles and structure
- Sales process alignment to buyer segments and deal types
- Sales coverage model and headcount allocation
- Sales management processes, profiles and performance metrics
- Sales enablement elements – technology, messaging, training and incentives
Identify Opportunities to Improve Revenue Growth
Define actionable recommendations, balancing near-term and long-term revenue gains.
- Integrate customer, rep, manager and performance data
- Model the cost and benefits of options and alternatives
- Prioritize actions with the view of maximizing sales results
- Build the business case for key initiatives to begin execution
- Establish baseline metrics and future targets and accountability
Build the Roadmap for Lasting Sales Improvement
Develop the strategic, but practical plan for implementing lasting sales performance gains.
- Define clear roadmap for deploying the recommendations
- Ensure understanding and buy-in across senior management, cross-functions and the field
- Craft the communications and change management strategy to enable true behavior change
- Deliver compelling messages to the right people, in right way, at right time
- Create specific metrics to hold people accountable through the implementation
Take the first step toward accelerating your revenue results. Complete the form to schedule an introductory call to explore how our diagnostic can improve your sales performance.